The Company

These are some of the people I write about in my 'blog. Most of the names have been changed to protect the guilty. And me.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

MarbleMooth John

Now MarbleMooth John is a strange creature.

Vocally, he is utterly incomprehesible, entirely due to the fact that his mouth is full of marbles. Or maybe not.

He spent a few years in South Africa working as a Fitter/Turner - hence his other nickname of 'African John'. He's also referred to as 'Slevering John' or 'Oh for fuck's sake, it's John...'.

Originally from Lairg, he will quite happily witter on, in sub-Highland dialect about sheep, whisky and the local Nuclear Power Station (which he was unluckily (?) sacked from, not long ago) and its various failings.

I class him as a friend, as I have known him all my Bar-Life, so it would be unprofessional of me to slag him off, I think.

Fucking drunken arse-hole that he is........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home